jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Nobody sees my blog, what can I do?

Hi, everybody. Nobody wants to see my blog, what can I do?

Well, I think that I can write in English, to have more fans. If I can called like this. Okay, then I can write about something interesting like:
ME!!
No I´m joking nobody wants to read it, if it´s about me.
Okay so:
  1. I have to write in English
  2. I have to write about something interesting
And...
I don´t know what can I do...Maybe I have to write my blog´s direction on a social network like Facebook and then I think I have to wait...

But I can´t wait!!!!!!
Oh! It´s horrible, I don´t want to make any other blog in all my life.

P.D. : If there are some wrong words (I think there are a lot of wrong words) Please check it right.
Thanksss!!!

P.D.2. : And I want to say that this is my first time that I write something in English on the Internet.

P.D.3. : I know there are a lot of P.D but I have to say it... I´m from Spain.
Now you can check all my wrong words and I can lear something in English for the next time that I write something on the Internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario