miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

She will be loved Maroon 5

Lyrics:                                                                          Translation:
Beauty queen of only eighteen                     (hermosa reina de solo dieciocho)
She had some trouble with herself                (tenían algunos problemas con sí misma)
He was always there to help her                   (el siempre estaba allí para ayudarla)
She always belonged to someone else        (ella siempre pertenecía a otro)

I drove for miles and miles                            (conduje millas y millas)
And wound up at your door                          (y acabé ne tu puerta)
I've had you so many times but somehow     (te tube tanto tiempo, pero de alguna forma)
I want more                                                   (quiero más)

I don't mind spending everyday                    (no me importa perder el día)
Out on your corner in the pouring rain         (Fuera en tu esquina bajo la lluvia)
Look for the girl with the broken smile          (buscando a una chica con la sonrisa rota)
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile               (Preguntalé si quiere quedarse un rato)
And she will be loved                                    (y ella se enamorará)
She will be loved                                          (ella se enamorará)

Tap on my window knock on my door          (toca mi ventana, llama a mi puerta)
I want to make you feel beautiful                 (quiero hacerte sentir hermosa)
I know I tend to get insecure                        (Se que suelo shacerte sentir insegura)
It doesn't matter anymore                            (Ya no importa más)

It's not always rainbows and butterflies        (No todo es simpre arcoiris y mariposas)
It's compromise that moves us along           (es el compromiso el que nos mueve)
My heart is full and my door's always open  (mi corazón está lleno y mi puerta simpre está abierta)
You can come anytime you want                  (puedes venir siempre que quieras)

I don't mind spending everyday                    (no me importa perder el día)
Out on your corner in the pouring rain         (Fuera en tu esquina bajo la lluvia)
Look for the girl with the broken smile          (buscando a una chica con la sonrisa rota)
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile               (Preguntalé si quiere quedarse un rato)
And she will be loved                                    (y ella se enamorará)
She will be loved                                           (ella se enamorará)

I know where you hide                                 (sé dónde te escondes)   
Alone in your car                                          (solo en tu coche)
Know all of the things that make you who you are (sé muchas cosas que te hacen ser lo que eres)
I know that goodbye means nothing at all    (sé que adiós no significa nada)
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls (Vuelve y me ruega que la coja cada vez que se caiga)

Tap on my window knock on my door           (toca mi ventana, llama a mi puerta)
I want to make you feel beautiful                   (Quiero hacerte sentir hermosa)

I don't mind spending everyday                 (no me importa perder todo el día)
Out on your corner in the pouring rain      (fuera en tu esquina bajo al lluvia)
Look for the girl with the broken smile        (Buscando una chica con la sonrisa rota)
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile             (Preguntalá si quiere eudarse un rato)
And she will be loved                                  (Y ella se enamorará)
And she will be loved                                  (Y ella se enamorará)
And she will be loved                                  (Y ella se enamorará)
And she will be loved                                  (Y ella se enamorará)

[in the background]                                     (En el fondo)
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye     (no intentes tanto decir adiós)
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye     (no intentes tanto decir adiós)

Yeah                                                           (Yeah)
[softly]                                                         (Con dulzura)
I don't mind spending everyday                  (no me importa perder el día)
Out on your corner in the pouring rain       (fuera en tu esquina en la lluvia)

Try so hard to say goodbye                        (intenta decir adiós)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario